Sunday 31 May 2009

3D MVA + 空姐?;p






start from ~~
having 3D movie . monster VS alien aka MVA wahahhaha
cool har ?
its quite a ....
weird movie * bcz its no point ?
but the 3D was brilliant !
and saw my speks ???
heheh .. cool right ~ but if lost it its cost like 120 ~ i guess ; )

and then i go hav dinner with my aunties ~~~~
yeah .
u noe wat she say ?
shes like so straight forwards
she say

现在我看你,
越来越好看。
以前,
我看你,
越不想看你!

......
.........
.............
................


theres a song cal 'love bug' sing by jonas brother
the lyrics is like ..

now im spechless ~
open the air that im breathless ~
i nvr thought that i catch this ~
love bug again ~
tuttt ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


walao ! nid so staright 4ward meh !
i got hair aso cant izzit TT
suan liao ~
ii wanna be guang liang !
sing the song
I AM WHO I AM
wahahah


and then went to minum teh with 2 leng lui jie jie lu ~
leng bo ;p
too bad they nid to stand inside the plain for like 10 hours
then when they eat aso they wil feel dizzy .
kelian .
and then after that , hehe
i continue my digimon !!
cool right ? ;p


PS my sis brought a T900 !
and she x mau lend mi TT
sui po .

No comments:

Post a Comment